ADVISOR.com is For Sale
If you act fast, this original Internet domains can be yours.
Never before has anyone offered the one-and-only ADVISOR.com for sale -- and probably never again. It is absolutely unique.
We created ADVISOR.com in 1994 to match our ADVISOR trademark brand, used since 1983. We are the original registrant of the domain. It did not already exist, so no one has ever used it except us. That gives ADVISOR.com a known, clean history.
We have used ADVISOR.com to provide professional expert advice and know-how, with great success. Now we are ready to sell it.
If you buy Internet domain ADVISOR.com, you can do whatever you want with it. Or you can keep doing what we're doing. Or expand our vision and evolve as you wish. Once you take control of ADVISOR.com you can use it in many ways, including setting up many Subdomain.ADVISOR.com sites -- imagine the possibilities. It's an amazingly flexible and powerful domain, and there's only one in the entire Internet.
Also for sale are hundreds of other domains we own that contain the word ADVISOR, valuable as brand names, related sites, or convenient shortcuts to sections of your ADVISOR.com site. You can even use them for separate businesses.
Why this opportunity? We are retiring, after decades in a variety of media ventures (television, radio, magazines, newsletters, books, online, live conferences, trade shows, etc) and other businesses (information technology, manufacturing, advertising, etc).
We are looking for a buyer who can make valuable use of ADVISOR.com (and the ADVISOR brand name and current sites, if desired).
- If you are the buyer of ADVISOR.com, you will gain many unique and valuable benefits. For instance:
- Unique in the entire world, there's only one ADVISOR.com.
- ADVISOR creates an instant, powerful impact on everyone who hears it -- provider of trusted expert advice.
- Your email addresses @ ADVISOR.com will be direct, powerful -- a functional brand, the best kind.
- ADVISOR.com is a rare short, single word .com domain, short to tell, easy to remember, easy to type.
- Any number of topics, resources and expertise can be used with ADVISOR.com via subdomains. For instance, you can continue to use Money.Advisor.com, Travel.Advisor.com, Health.Advisor.com, Entertainment.Advisor.com, Tech.Advisor.com, Pets.Advisor.com, My.Advisor.com, and several others. Also, you can create whatever subdomains you desire. Need GetRich.Advisor.com? Golf.Advisor.com? These and any others can be created in minutes -- but ONLY by the owner of ADVISOR.com (you?).
- ADVISOR is the perfect brand for almost every industry and field, such as banks, investment firms, media, lawyers, financial planners, education, healthcare, brokers, publishing, travel, consultants, technology providers, entertainment, home and lifestyle, how-to resources, and many more.
- We are the original and only owner. We created ADVISOR.com in 1994 when the World Wide Web was brand new, and have used it only to provide expert business, technology, professional and personal advice.
- ADVISOR.com has been the home site for our dozens of expert-advice print magazines, live conferences and seminars, online resources, and other sources of professional and personal guidance, all carrying the ADVISOR brand.
- Over the years much of the content and resources provided via ADVISOR.com were produced in partnership with leading companies, notably Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Novell, Computer Associates, Sybase, Borland, and others. They valued our reputation and execution.
WHAT TO DO: Contact us (below). There is no particular deadline. This is not an auction. There's no broker. We want to expeditiously find a good home for ADVISOR.com and will consider any reasonable substantial offer (8 figures is the ballpark) and terms. A reputable buyer with a strong offer can quickly acquire the one-and-only ADVISOR.com and all its subdomains.
@ADVISOR is a unique Twitter address owned by us. Ownership of it would be available to whomever buys ADVISOR.com.
If you are interested, we also own more than 300 additional ADVISOR brand domains, such as AdvisorAcademy.com, AdvisorAnswers,com, AdvisorForum.com, AdvisorBuzz.com, AdvisorSeminars.com, AskYourAdvisor.com, BoomerAdvisor.com, ComplianceAdvisor.com, CookingAdvisor.com, FootballAdvisor.com, GolfingAdvisor.com, InvestingAdvisor.com, MoviesAdvisor.com, PetsAdvisor.com, ResortsAdvisor.com, RestaurantsAdvisor.com, RetireAdvisor.com, ShowBizAdvisor.com, ShopperAdvisor.com, StocksAdvisor.com, TelevisionAdvisor.com, TravelerAdvisor.com, WorkAdvisor.com and hundreds more. These domains are not offered separately at this time, only as optional purchases by the buyer of ADVISOR.com.
CONTACT: To discuss this opportunity, write to [email protected] Please identify yourself and your company, and tell us why you are serious and qualified to do a deal of this magnitude. We'll get back to you promptly. Principals only. no third-parties, agents, brokers or anonymous contacts will be considered. A serious, qualified buyer may request a list of the additional ADVISOR domains and related assets that could be acquired.
NOTE: This is NOT an offer to sell a business, only one or more assets. The primary asset being offered is Internet domain name ADVISOR.com. This offer is "as-is"; no business, financial or site data will be provided -- no "black book". Upon closing, registrar-level control of this domain immediately will be transferred to the buyer. Also note that the information on this page is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. We want to sell, but it has to be a fair deal for all concerned (we firmly believe in the Rotary Four-Way Test, stated below).
We have used ADVISOR.com since 1994, and the ADVISOR brand name even longer, for a variety of products and services, with great success. However, we are not providing advice or making any representation about how you might use them.
-- John L. Hawkins
-- Jeanne Banfield Hawkins
-- Advisor Media
-- Hawkins Media, LLC
Rotary International Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following questions:
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?