We know you care about your privacy, and we do too.
Effective as of 4/2022
Information we collect
When you use the Website, we may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, and any other information that you submit through the Website. We also automatically collect certain information related to you and your activities on the Website when you visit the Website. This information includes information such as your IP address, your internet browser and operating system type, the date and time of your visit, and the website that referred you to us.
How we use the information we collect
We use personal information and anonymous information for the following purposes:
- To add you to the waiting list for our future service
- For our marketing efforts, such as to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- For our business purposes, such as for analysis and to develop new products and services
- To improve the Website and for analytics purposes
We will not make your data available to third parties for any
Access to and control over information
You may opt-out of any future marketing contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Delete any information about you that we are not required by law to keep
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
How we protect personal information
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect personal information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or improper disclosure. For example, we use encryption technologies when transmitting information to and from the Website and with our third-party service providers. Please understand that no security technology is completely secure, and remember that when communicating with us, email is not a secure form of communication when transmitting sensitive or personal information.
This Website is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us through the Website, we will immediately delete such information.